Tung Nam Eating House

 
A long cherished wish to visit this eating house, which is again walking distance from my place (though I made my debut visit) was finally ticked off from my wishlist. 
Had heard about its authentic Chinese cuisine served at pocket friendly prices. Got to savour the same along with its simple and bare minimum decor which does not give you a restaurant like feel at all. 
Since it was my first visit, I did not experiment much with the food. Just ordered a chicken sweet corn soup half which serves two people and half plate chicken hakka noodles which is sufficient for two people. 
Tung Nam is quite famous for its chilly pork and for appetizers one may also try out both the steamed and fried chicken wantons. 
Pocket pinch for soup and noodles was- Rs 385/- only.

It's timings- 12 p.m-3p.m. 
In the evening it opens sharp at 6 and I was just on time! 
Nearest metro station- Central. 
One needs to get down at Gate Number 2 of Central Metro Station and start walking towards Lal Bazaar, turn right from Ghanteswar (Shiva) temple towards Ling Liang school and then take the lane commonly known as Chattawala Gully opposite Ling Liang School. 


#calcuttachroniclesfromcalcuttatrotter 
#Calcuttafoodexplorer~ MS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Coffee House

Tram Museum~ Smaranika